Saturday, August 4, 2012

8/3/12

Yesterday I wanted to go to my Church building to have some prayer with a few of my youth group people before they left on my Church's youth retreat with other Church's of the same branch CCIC (Chinese Church In Christ). The prayer was just awesome, but it seemed like I covered everything for the retreat! haha. But everyone else prayed and whatever prayer it was, it was wonderful because the Lord God Almighty hears our hearts and our words and He knows if we really meant the prayer or not. After we prayed everyone left downstairs and we just waited for everyone to pack their bags into the bus and then wait to board. I hung out and chatted and was a bit of a complainer because I missed my youth group friends and did not want them to leave haha. When everyone boarded the bus, I came in and hung with them a bit before they left. They were waiting for my friend Brent, and then he called me and said that he was not going. I reported this to the rest and then they told my pastor and he said that everyone should get on the bus now. I said goodbye to everyone I could before they left. As I was driving home from my Church building I saw in the back of car written on a red balloon happy birthday. Today was the day before my birthday, but I knew that the Lord was giving me a sign that it was Him, wishing me happy birthday directly from Himself. That gave me so much encouragement and the love I felt was just awesome, and the peace as well. God is so good. Later on, I came home and did some other stuff. And then later me and my family here in Fremont left to visit our cousins in Cupertino and I had a nice time there as well. I had a nice day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment