Saturday, September 1, 2012

8/31/12

Well today was moving day for me. Me and my dad had to move my entire room to my family friends house which was my next place to stay. I stayed there because my dad and me, and the rest of my family are really good friends with them. Me and my dad took all of the furniture and things from my room and placed them in a moving truck. It was a lot of work for the both of us, but my dad put in most of the effort. We had to go back and forth taking things to the storage facility and moving things into my family friends house. The work was just so exhausting. Eventually we got everything done. We also needed to throw away a few things and dump these two couches from my family friends house that they didn't need. Now that everything was set up, me and my dad left the house and went back to our old rented house to hang out there and spend our last night there. Later in the evening I went to my youth groups as always and a Christian friend of mine told me about a job that I could be working at. Praise the Lord!!! I talked with his mom about her friend needing Ohlone students to supervise her son/daughter that has special needs. I wrote down my email and phone number then gave it to my friends mom. The service was good last night, and then later I went home and enjoyed my final stay there at that house. God is definitely good and His mercy never fails amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment