Monday, September 3, 2012

9/1/12

Today was the final day that me and my dad were in our rented house. I was sad that I was leaving the house but excited as well knowing that I will start a new adventure of living with a family friend that I have known for a while. Habib who is the landlord of the house we were staying at came over to look at the house one more time. We left the house eventually and both me and my dad drove over to my family friends house. There was some stuff in my car that I brought over. I was more comfortable then I was when I arrived to the house on the first day. I stayed at the house the entire day and later on in the evening me and a family friend went out to buy Taco Bell. Not a very exciting day, but today was the first night that I slept at the house and I gotta say that it was comfortable. And then later on at night I started to play video games with my family friends and just keep him company.

No comments:

Post a Comment