Saturday, September 22, 2012

9/21/12

Yesterday I finished my hw for college and left to my Church building for youth groups. When I arrived I came out of my car and was just amazed at what I was looking at in the sky. I was looking at the beautiful pink clouds in the sky and I was just staring at it for seconds. Once I came to the second floor of my Church building, I greeted everyone then I went back to the glass window and stared into the sky for minutes. It looked absolutely gorgeous. It was as if the Lord just painted that scene in the sky with a paintbrush. The pink sky and the beautiful golden yellow clouds, (and they were pink as well) just took my breath away. It was so stunning just to marvel at that sky that the Lord made because the art that He put into it is just so mind-blowing. Wow, God creation is just awesome. I am amazed at the Creator. I can't wait for more new awesome things that He is going to keep creating in Heaven!!! Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment