Friday, October 12, 2012

10/9/12

Today after school, I got to spend some time with my older brother Italo which was great. He came over to the house I was staying and then we left. We had to go to our storage facility so he could get his camper gear out of my storage unit. After that we left to the local thrift store because my brother Italo needed to buy towels and a blanket for his camping trip. When me and him were in the store I noticed a woman wearing a keychain necklace that said "I love Jesus." What an encouragement from the Lord! After that, we decided to go to Wendy's to get frosty's. They were delicious, yum. After that, then we left back to my family friends house where I was staying at and we just hung out there. My older brother Italo greeted my family friend's parents that he has not seen for a long time. And thay talked for a short time before my brother left to my sister's house in Mountain View. But what a nice day to spend with a family member. Just me and my brother and I am thankful to the Lord that I was able to do that. And the best part is that he is coming back to visit me again after his trip and spend a few more days with me in the bay area before he returns back to Florida! What an awesome opportunity! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment