Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Watchmen

I recently got Mark Cahill's new book The Watchmen which focuses on how to be a watchmen in the coming days for the Lord Jesus Christ. I am already on chapter 3 and let me tell you this book has a ton of passion like no other book I have ever read. (The bible of course is the best). I have read Mark's previous two books One thing you can't do in Heaven and One heartbeat away which are excellent books by the way. But this new book The watchmen is just firing me up right now for Jesus Christ, and I haven't even finished reading the entire book yet! I strongly encourage you to get this new book The Watchmen and may it let you speak boldly into the lives of lost people that you care about. We must care about these souls as much as God does and the Cross proves it. Will you be a watchmen in the coming days before the Lord Jesus Christ returns?

The Watchmen











No comments:

Post a Comment