Monday, October 1, 2012

We all need Jesus

We all need Jesus in our lives. Think about it. Wasn't there something in your life that was missing but you just did not know what it was? Or you thought you had everything you ever wanted, yet it didn't bring you the satisfaction that you desired? I used to be just like that. I used to love playing video games and getting the best score because I thought that would bring me the happiness I wanted. Or to have the most beautiful girlfriend ever. Someone that I could love, hug, and have a family with. I thought these two things and everything else would bring me the best happiness I could get. But I was wrong. It was until I found Jesus, and who He was and still is forever and ever. This awesome person named Jesus, who is the true and living God who came down from the glories and riches of Heaven to be born on earth as a human being. He is God in the flesh. He lived a perfect sinless life and was accused, abused and mistreated just because He was claiming to be equal with God which is the same as claiming to be God. Then He was nailed to a Cross and died there for our sins and shed His blood so every sin that we have ever committed in our lives by breaking the Ten Commandments could be washed away. Then on the third day, He rose again conquering death! Then He was lifted to Heaven sitting at the right hand of God. And He will return again very soon to gather His righteous ones or those who have been born again. We must be ready and we must be the watchmen to warn the wicked that if they do not repent of their evil ways, they will burn in Hell for all of eternity! We must blow the trumpet to warn them. the truth is, we all need Jesus and people won't realize that unless we tell them they have broken the law (the Ten Commandments) so they can know that only Jesus can save them from their sins since He shed His blood to wash them away. May we all tell people about this indescribable person named Jesus and His magnificent Word, the bible. Jesus is Lord God Almighty! Praise the Lord!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment