Sunday, November 4, 2012

11/4/12

Well, I finally got a job if I did not mention that before. The Lord has finally answered my prayer about praying for a job. And it's the perfect job! I now work with a Church and the building is called Crosspoint Church of Silicon Valley located in the city of Milpitas. So far the experience has been awesome and I love working with the kids and the rest of the Church! Today was a pretty normal every day experience, nothing really special. But worshiping the Lord always brings an exciting experience all the time! I played with the kids as always, and played badminton with a kid named Zack (I call him my badminton buddy haha). Me and him play badminton every Sunday when there is break. I also socialized with everyone else like always. I know most of my youth groups names, but I want to learn more about them, like how the Lord knows all of us. I want to get to know them personally. So after Church, me and my new friend Derek left to the Great Mall to meet up with these other girls from our youth group. Once we met them, we left to various shopping stores and checked them out. But all of us stayed in this one for a while. Then I had to leave later on because my Connect bible study group was having a potluck at my Church building. We had worship then, had communion. The food was good by the way (those KFC mashed potatoes and gravy are delicious!). And then my pastor discussed about various things that were important. When I was at this event I started a brief conversation with a friend that I have not talked to for a while. I told her that I had not talked with her for a while and I thought that she was ignoring me. But of course that was not true at all. She told me that she cared a lot about me and that she was not ignoring me, but sometimes does that. Then she told me something very encouraging which was that when we are in Heaven, we'll talk a lot more than we ever will down here on earth! That made me very happy and definitely lifted my spirits a lot. Isaiah 65: 17-25, the Lord is describing Himself what Heaven is really going to be like! Hallelujah! I can't wait to be with the Lord and all my loved ones that have believed in the Lord Jesus Christ! And of course, I can't wait to meet you all who are praising our marvelous God who is amazing beyond words! After the event was over, I just went home. But man, what a great day. The Lord is constantly guiding me and leading me into His love every day. Pray that He will sustain us and keep the faith until the end. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment