Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gospel tracts

Gospel tracts are my absolute favorite when going witnessing. They are gospel ammunition when you are out on the battle field harvesting precious souls for the Lord Jesus Christ. What I do is that I place tracts in conspicuous (where it can be seen) areas wherever I am. Now your first thought may be "why would you do that?" But who say's that you can't do the work of the Lord secretly or another way. It's not wrong or anything. As long as you are doing the Lord's work and serving Him, that is what matters. Every time I at school, (when I have gospel tracts), I place them on the toilet seats in the men's bathroom to give anyone who enters the stalls, a surprise. I am definitely planning on ordering more and placing as well as passing them out at various locations when I drive around. You can order any kind of gospel tracts that you want online, but these one's that I found have won souls and are very popular. They are called chick tracts. Check them out down below! God bless you my brothers and sister and be bold for the Lord and stay close to Him and His Word. The Lord will be coming very soon like "a thief in the night." 1 Thessalonians 5:2 http://chick.com/articles/suggestedtracts.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment