Friday, November 30, 2012

This is how I respond to an unknown stranger who sent me a friend request.

Hello Kassidy. My name is George, normally I would accept a friend request, but I don't know you at all and where you are from. Please don't take this as a misunderstanding. I am openly friendly, but I don't know you personally and have not been acquainted with you at all. But I do want to say that I love you and that I want to see you in Heaven one day. And I just wanted to tell you that if you have lied, stolen, lusted, been angry with someone, then you are guilty of committing those sins against an all holy God who is the Lord Jesus Christ. And are guilty of breaking the Ten Commandments. He will have no choice but allow you to go to Hell because of your decision to reject Him as you might have in the past. But Jesus Christ loves you so much that He gave His life for you on the Cross and died for you sins. And the blood that He shed on the Cross can wash away all of your sins, only if you repent of the nasty lifestyle that you are living now, and turn to Christ and put your faith in Him. Then He rose from the dead to show that He is the Ressurected Savior, the Living One who is alive forever and ever. I am asking you this Kassidy out of my heart, and I am telling you this only because I care about you. If I didn't care about you, I would not be writing this long paragraph that I just did, and would have ignored you. But I will not do that, because you matter to the most high God, the Lord Jesus Christ you created you and loves you as His own. And if you matter to Him, you matter to me. Please think about the consequences of your own actions and what you are doing with your life. Once you die, there is no turning back and eternity is an awfully long time to regret something. Hope you heard me out loud and clear Kassidy, and take care. Only Jesus can save you. :) P.S. Please check this book out and order one asap.http://oneheartbeataway.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment