Thursday, December 13, 2012

12/13/12

When I was driving to pick up my family friend Akshay from school today, I came across one of the traffic lights that was red and blinking. Approaching those are difficult because you have to know when to go in traffic. That's when your right of way test comes to mind when you studied the drivers booklet and also took the driving test. I got through it no problem but there was a woman who took a left turn and I stopped in the middle of the intersection and let her go. That was a close one. As I was approaching the next intersection a firetruck was coming on the road to the right and I did what I was supposed to do. I pulled over to the right then after it passed I came back into my lane. As I was in my lane a car on my right unexpectantly showed up and beeped his horn. He gave me a gesture to move over so he could make a right turn, but I couldn't do anything because I had to get back in my lane from pulling on the right side of the lane after the firetruck passed. My heart was racing at that point and was a little scared from what happened. As I pulled into the next intersection I noticed that fish symbol with the Cross inside of it on the back of a car. I knew the Lord placed that car right next to me so I could see that He is with me and was telling me not to be afraid from what happened back at the other intersection. That was a comforting message to me from the Lord. There was a bible study later today at 3:30 at my pastor's house. As I was pulling into my final turn I saw a Cross in the car right behind me. That still encouraged me a lot. When I came to the house a girl who I knew from Church told me that the bible study has been canceled. When I was close to home and was making a right turn into my neighborhood, I noticed yet another Cross hanging from a man's mirror. Wow, the Lord was telling me that He is with me and will never leave me. I felt really relieved from today when the Lord was revealing Himself to me in those little miracles I like to call Godwinks. (Godwinks are a trademark of SQuire Rushnell). Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment