Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12/18/12

Hello my brothers and sisters. Yes I am still alive on earth and not in Heaven yet with the Lord Jesus. I had a very nice flight from San Jose to Chicago. And then from Chicago to Ft.Lauderdale. Both flights were great! But I do wish I would have had chick tracts with me so I could leave them all over and pass them to people. But I will do it in the future, that's for sure. Well, Christmas is in seven days and boy am I excited! I can't wait for that day! I may be excited for gifts and being with the family, but I am more excited about thanking my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for coming down to earth to save us from our sin. Even though we don't know when the Lord Jesus Christ came down to earth, we should be thankful every day for what He has done for us. Christmas just brings that joy of celebrating what He did for us and makes it extra special. I am just hanging out at my house right now in Boca Raton, Florida. My older brother Italo is driving down from Gainsville, Florida (that's where he lives) on the 22nd to celebrate Christmas with us. Right now everything is fine and I am ok. Thank you for the prayers my wonderful family whom I will meet with in Heaven and we shall rejoice with our God the Lord Jesus Christ for all of eternity. Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment