Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12/19/12

Today was pretty frustrating for me and my sad. I was not having a good day today at all. My dad is concerned about my new lifestyle that I am living in at my family friends house and does not think it's a good idea. He thinks that I am not eating enough and wants me to maintain my healthiness by eating more and enough. My dad is also concerned about my responsibility actions. I told him how my family friends parents are paying for my groceries and food, and my dad told me that I should be the one to buy my own things, not them paying for me. My dad told me that they are not my parents and that I should be responsible for my own things and pay for them myself. My dad does have a point, but the reason I was asking them to pay for my groceries was because I was afraid I would not have enough money. Well, that is my fault for not trusting the Lord, and I have not been trusting Him like I should. I know the Lord will provide for me, I just have to do my part and start relying on Him more often. My dad is going to cover my budget cost for all of my groceries, and my youth intern job where I earn $150 every two weeks is going to cover my gas for my car. I just have to start committing more of myself to the Lord each day and make sure that I trust Him and no one else. I may be going through some tough times and troubles down here on earth with all the arguing and frustration, but it will be all worth it in the end when I finally see Jesus face to face in Heaven. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 The eternal glory that we will reach in Heaven with our new glorious reconstructed bodies and seeing our Lord and Savior, our God, Everlasting Father etc. will be worth all of the troubles that we have endured down here. I am staying in Fremont, California for a reason and that reason is for school. But I know that God's purpose is to have me reach out to lost people with the gospel. God placed me in the bay area for a reason, not only for the people I met there, but for a soul purpose to do work for the Kingdom of God and His work only is the only work that matters down here on earth. Pray that I would endure these problems and may the Lord grant me His peace along with His great love, grace and mercy. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment