Friday, December 28, 2012

12/27/12

Yesterday my dad took me and my brother Mark up to Orlando to and visit my mom there. Once, we arrived we both came into the house and greeted my mom and my brother Joshua. Then for most of the entire day we stayed at the house and hung out until my stepdad arrived at the house. Once he arrived me and my brother greeted him and we hung out for a bit and discussed our plans for the evening. We talked about having some pizza from a real Italian restaurant not far from our house. As well as going to Wal-Mart and finding a case for my new iPod which I did get from Christmas and I am happy with it. But what's funny, I don't feel fully satisfied with it because I know I have the Lord Jesus Christ and the Word of God which makes me much more happier. That means that I am not attached to worldly things anymore, I have been attached to things of the Spirit. Romans 8:5 We left for the Italian pizza restaurant later and ate the pizza which was very good. I was surprised that there was a kid that worked there, so surprising! After that we left to Wal-Mart so me and Mark could look for a case. My mom also did her usual shopping routine as always. Me and Mark were searching for cases for our iPods and we were figuring out which one would be best. We finally found one package that came with three colors in plastic covers. They were blue, pink and black. I got the blue one because I personally like the color blue haha. Then after that we came back home and hung out for the rest of the evening. I wanted to go to sleep on the couch in the living room, but I couldn't so I just went to sleep with my brother on the bed in our room that we usually stay in. My younger brother Joshua that is my mom and stepdad's son, likes to cause a lot of havok around the house making a mess. It's pretty frustrating but we have to deal with it. That was pretty much my day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment