Monday, December 10, 2012

12/9/12

Yesterday was an awesome day my brothers and sisters. A friend of mine that graduated from Irvington got baptized today!!! It was a wonderful day yesterday. My friend was really excited to see me because she doubted I would come to her baptism. But I came! I took a few hours off work to watch her and a few others get baptized, and the rest of our Church were watching as well. Then after that, we took off to a restaurant at a near by mall to celebrate. Except that my friend Janice who got baptized could not make it because she was celebrating with her family. After that I left home and prepared to leave to my college for my improv show final that was that evening. I was nervous and excited, but only nervous because my sister and her husband Jacob were coming to watch me perform. The performance went really well and the audience got a good kick out of it and some laughs. Afterward I greeted my sister and her husband and they congratulated me on my performance. They were really excited to see me, mostly my sister and I was the same. We all did not have dinner so I suggested my favorite fast food restaurant Taco Bell haha. While we were there we talked about my performance and improv, etc. Then we both left and drove home. I was really happy that my sister came to watch me. It showed how much she loved me and sacrificed driving miles just to come and watch me perform. It really meant a lot. It's similar to what Jesus did for us on the Cross. Him sacrificing His life, so we can have the gift of eternal life that we do not deserve at all. I plan on inviting more people next semester like friends and also my sister might invite her friends as well to come and watch me.

P.S. This is a balloon that my wonderful sister gave to me after my performance. God bless her! :) And under the balloon picture, is me, my friend Janice who got baptized and my great Christian friend Austin. I am on the left, Janice is in the middle, and Austin is on the right.









No comments:

Post a Comment