Wednesday, December 5, 2012

God speaking

When I was driving this evening to pick up my friend from school, I noticed on the back of a car that said "Give Jesus a chance. He died for the opportunity." I also saw a sticker with the K-Love logo, which is the Christian station here in the bay area. I knew that that the Lord was talking to me and using that sticker as a way of communicating with me. I know that for sure. God can talk to you in many ways, you just got to ask Him to speak to you and watch as He reveals Himself to you through life. I believe that the Lord was telling me that I should give more time over to Jesus and His Word and spend more time with Him, knowing that He died to set me free. I was recently talking with the Lord yesterday night and said a very heartfelt prayer, and I believe the Lord sent me this today to tell me what was up. I should spend more time in the Word of God and less time on my laptop wasting time on the internet. I should be reading the Word of God daily and not just on several occasions. I have not been reading the Word recently, and I firmly do believe the Lord told me this tonight as a sign to take Him more seriously. Jesus gave me life, not myself. Jesus gave me everything and I should acknowledge that more often and be thankful for all that He has given me. Pray for me, my brother's and sister's that I may be more serious about talking with the Lord and giving Him more attention than ever. God is good and may His glory and love shine forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment