Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1/23/13

Today I went to apply for another job at a Target near my house that was brand new. The application was very long and took me at least more than 20min. I had to answer more than 100 questions, my goodness. After that I finally came back home and I am now hanging out. Oh, and you know that feeling when you said something you weren't supposed to, and it cost you your friend? Well, that is what happened to me yesterday. I said something to a friend of mine who lives in San Jose something I should have not said and she got angry with me. And today when I texted her back she did not want to forgive me, but eventually I negotiated with her by saying how Christ forgave nasty sinners like us. And she forgave me when I told her, but she wanted me to delete her number from my contacts. I just did that now as I was typing this but I deserved to delete her number from my contacts from what I said. I won't tell any of you what I said, but it was wrong. Imagine it the same with us. Jesus didn't have to come to Heaven and save us from our sins. He could have just hung around in Heaven forever with Joy and leave us to die in our sins and rot in Hell. But no, that is not what happened. God knew our horrible sinful condition and sent Christ to save us from it so we can be forgiven of our sins through our faith in Jesus Christ. Forgiveness is the greatest thing and for God to forgive us when we have cursed His name blaspheming it, lying and committing all of these horrible sins when we deserve to burn in a lake of fire for all of eternity is just beyond extraordinary. Even when lost people keep rejecting Christ, He still loves these people no matter what and always will forever. But their consequences will be eternal and their fate is unchangeable. We should be preaching the gospel to every single person we run into, knowing that where they go after they die is the worst tragedy in the Universe. They must repent and turn to Christ and put their faith in Him so their sins can be forgiven. Only the blood of Christ can wash away your sins, nothing else. "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace." Ephesians 1:7 And only Jesus rose from the dead and defeated death. Please, please share this message with everyone and send this specific blog to people so they can read it and believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:40 This is the glorious gospel. Preach it with humbleness knowing what Christ did for you is precious. God bless you my brothers and sisters. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment