Monday, February 11, 2013

2/11/13

Today was just an awesome day. This morning before class I sat down next to a student who was just waiting for his class. He asked me how I was doing and I said good, and we started talking a little bit. His name was Matt, and he was a pretty nice guy. I said to Matt "can I ask you an interesting question?" Then he said "what's up?" and I asked him "when you die what do you think is on the other side?" He told me that he did not and know and said to me "you know what's funny? I had a dream last night that I was born-again, but I was looking at myself from a third person perspective as a baby." But he told me that he honestly did not know what was out there when he died. He then asked me and I told him what I believed and I shared the entire gospel with Matt and shared with him about what Christ did for us and why He shed His blood on the Cross to wash away all our sins. He started to understand after I took him through the Ten Commandments because then he can understand his sinful state before the Lord. I shared with him the blood of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection. Then I told him "Matt, the only reason I share all of this with you is because I care about your soul and where you will spend eternity." He just nodded his head and said thank you. I also told him to really think about what I told him. Please pray for Matt's soul and that I will see him Heaven forever with Jesus. As I was coming back home today I saw on the back of a pickup truck a decoration, and on it was that famous fish symbol and inside of it said "Jesus." I was just stunned. I also looked at the time and it said 3:33, which is a bible verse in Jeremiah 33:3 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' Those two things that I saw happened at the exact same moment. Yes, they did. God definitely is an awesome God and I know that He is with me and that He is watching over me for sure. That was no accident that the Lord arranged this. Today was an awesome day. I can't wait for tomorrow because I have a long break in between my two classes which means that I get to do some witnessing. Please pray for me brother's and sister's. Today's encounter with Matt and what he told me about his dream was no accident. That was most certainly a divine appointment. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment