Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2/13/13

Today is a glorious day my friends! I have finally had the boldness and courage to share the gospel with my friend! Praise the Lord!!! Today after school, I met her at Starbucks and she bought me a hot chocolate and told me that it was given to me because I have been kindly giving her rides back home after school. What a blessing from the Lord! God is good. Afterwards as we were driving home and getting close to her house she asked me something about the bible. And I told her that I read three chapters of my bible every day. I started talking to her about my faith and she asked me what Church I attend. I told her that I go to a Chinese Church, but that there is an English youth group. She also mentioned that there is a Church building near our school, but I told her that it's a Catholic one and that it's not biblical. I explained the difference between what Catholics believe and what Christians do. Then the moment you've all been waiting for, I finally shared the biblical gospel with my friend Marina. I told her about what Christ did for us and explained about God's holiness, grace and mercy. And how we can't do anything to earn Heaven, but all we can do is receive it as a gift from God because of what He did for us on the Cross. I told her about God's love for us and how He died for us sinners and shed His blood on the Cross to wash away all of our sins. And I also told her that we can be forgiven of all of our sins once we repent and turn from our sin and put our faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior. Once we trust Him, all our sin is washed clean from His blood and we are ready to serve Him as a new creature! 2 Corinthians 5:17 She told me thank you and she also said that she would explore what I told her. I also told her that she is welcome to come with me to my Church building sometime. And she said that she would like to when she has time or when she is not busy. Please pray for my friend Marina. I want her to come to the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved. She is Japanese and she certainly knew about the devastation caused by the earthquake. Jesus is the Great Healer and can heal broken hearts. Pray that the biblical message of the gospel will bring my friend to her knees to give her life to Jesus. Also pray for her boyfriend as well who lives in Japan, that He will receive the true biblical gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Keep on sharing the true biblical gospel with the lost and praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment