Friday, February 15, 2013

2/15/13

Today was a great day. Early in the morning I usually go to a meeting at my Church building and I woke up a little late. I knew I had to go to the meeting and was running out of time. I didn't want to rush but that was my only choice since this meeting was necessary and did not want to be late. But right when I was in my room, I got a text message from my friend telling me that I did not need to come to the meeting today. He told me to take this day off since he had another meeting. Praise the Lord! Jesus knew that I was rushing and He knew that I was worrying about making the meeting late, but the Lord canceled it. And He gave me time in the morning to eat breakfast and relax. God is good. Then in the afternoon after I made lunch, I had to do some homework. And let me tell you it felt good to do my homework and get it done because you feel a sense of accomplishment. Then later I had Friday night raize with my youth group at my home Church building. We played games tonight and it was a lot of fun! I had a nice time. I am thankful to the Lord for each day He brings into my life and it's a wonderful gift waiting to be unwrapped! But the greatest gift of all is the Lord Jesus Christ coming down to save us from our sins, shedding His blood to wash them away. What a wonderful Savior! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment