Monday, February 18, 2013

2/18/13

Today I went to my High School's Christian club picnic event that was held at a park today. I got to meet up with my other good Christian friend Noah. Me and him have a great time talking together and also encouraging each other in Jesus Christ. He loves to listen to Christian rap and we both have similar favorite artists in mind. I also met a new friend named Alishan. The picnic was very nice even though today was cloudy and was a very unusual day to have one, but it turned out good. Afterwards me and my friend Noah walked over to his house so he could give me the book called the good life by Christian rapper Trip Lee. I just started reading the book and it's awesome. I can't wait to continue to read the rest! After that, I left Noah's house and as I was walking back to my car I placed chick gospel tracts on the outside of two cars on the driver's window. Then I drove over to meet my other friend at a good Mexican restaurant. We hung out there eating some good food. While I was there, I placed a gospel tract behind the toilet seat earlier. Then later when I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, the gospel tract was gone! Praise the Lord!!! After that I drove back home and then did my English homework. I pray for those tracts that those two people will read them with an open heart and I pray that the Lord would drawn them. Please pray for their souls my brothers and sisters. Time is so precious and we need to warn the lost at all costs. Whether it's a gospel tract we place somewhere or put in their hands or whether we share with our mouths. We must pray that the Lord will lead us to hurting people who need to healing and power of the gospel so they can be saved. Please pray for all those seeds that I have planted as well as the seeds you have all planted with the lost. We must warn them before the rapture, or else they will have to go through the worst tribulation the world has ever experienced. Pray also for this week that the Lord would use me to plant more seeds with the lost and warn them, as well as giving them more tracts and praying that the Lord would use them. God bless you my brothers and sisters and may the Lord be with you! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment