Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2/20/13

Today was a very productive day for me doing more homework yet again. I now find it fun and fulfilling doing homework instead of a boring task. The reason I think like that now is because I prayed that the Lord would help me focus more on my school work and I believe He is giving me this mindset on how I am viewing it which is interesting. Then in the evening today I went to my English ministry bible study at my Church building with my friends and others that came over. We went over the book of Philippians and talked about it. We were talking about how can we rejoice in the Lord and what are we thankful to the Lord for specifically. I had a nice relaxing time at the bible study just getting away from all the school work I was doing and being able to fellowship with my brothers and sisters. Everything was fine driving back to my family friend's house and I was close to home when a car unexpectantly swerved into my lane and was coming towards me, then swerved back out. I almost died in another head on collision! I could have been killed, but I quickly moved out of the way and avoided the vehicle. I am thankful to the Lord that I am still alive tonight or that could have been ugly! But then again, I would still have a reason to rejoice because I would be in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ for all of eternity. So I would not be afraid of death since I would know where I would be going. That proves my brothers and sisters that you never know when you can leave off the earth and into eternity. Life goes by so fast and is so quick. We are here for just a small amount of time then off into eternity, Heaven or Hell forever and ever...Preach the gospel at all times at all moments and ask the Lord to use you every day! Time is precious and so are these souls. God bless my brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment