Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2/27/13

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my stories before I go to sleep tonight. Today after my first English class, I felt I was not going to witness to anyone, but then I saw a student sitting on a chair by himself. I just greeted him and asked him if he was playing a poker game on his iPod and he said he was. Then me and him started talking a bit and I introduced myself and so did he. His name is Drauman (I don't think I spelled his name right haha). Me and him talked a little bit, and then I asked him where he was from and he said he is from an area of India called Punjab. Then I asked him about his religious faith and he told me that Sikh. We talked a little bit about his faith and then I transitioned to mine and shared the biblical gospel with Drauman. I was listening intently to everything I was saying about what Jesus did for us and how He was the greatest gift to the human race. I told Drauman that the reason I shared all that I did with him was because I cared about his soul and where he would spend eternity after he died. He thanked me at the end and shook my hand happily and I left. After my English class today when I met my friend Marina, she offered me some Easter themed M&M's. She then asked me about the celebration of Easter and what it was about. I told her that it is not about a fictional "Easter bunny" who comes to people's houses and leaves candy and other various treats like "Santa Claus." I told her that Easter is the celebration of the Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and how He conquered death! He is the only one to rise from the dead and more than 500 eyewitnesses saw Him! Wow!!! It's the greatest celebration ever, knowing that Jesus has triumphed over death and has kept His promise of offering eternal life to all those who will receive it by faith in Him. I then shared more about Jesus with her and about the greatest news ever told, the biblical gospel. And I told her the same thing that I said to Drauman earlier, that I cared about her soul. The gospel must be shared with everyone my brothers and sisters! Jesus does not want one soul to die and go to Hell forever. Keep sharing that gospel with everyone you meet!!! And keep planting those seeds! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment