Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2/7/13

Today at school I got the chance to give a gospel tract to my friend who is a Muslim. He is not saved and does not believe that Jesus is the Son of God, but believes He is a prophet which is of course not true. We know that the Lord Jesus is the Christ, the Holy One, the Son of God. Please pray for his soul and that the Lord would work through him. His name is Sam. I have planted the seed, and now that seed is growing and the Lord is doing His mysterious work through him. As He does the same with every seed we plant in a lost person's life. I also placed three more gospel tracts around the campus. And I notice that the tract is gone whenever I go to the exact spot where I left it. I even saw a girl, either this week or last week, I don't remember. But I do remember her reading the gospel tract that I left on a table. Please pray for her soul as well, as for the other seeds I have planted in other lost people's lives and the seeds that I am going to plant. God is faithful, even if we are not to Him. The Lord always remains faithful. We may think "that person is never going to be saved. They don't want to come to Christ." But you never know what God can do with a planted seed because His work is mysterious and He will remain faithful to His promise when are to Him for sharing the gospel by passing out tracts or talking to someone about Jesus. Later on the evening I went to my English ministry bible study in Milpitas where my Church building is located. We ate dinner and then eventually three women came in. One of them was from Hong Kong and the other two live in the United States. Caren and the other women's name that I don't remember, both work at our Church building. What's funny is that I have worked as a youth intern all this time and never noticed them. That was because I have never met them and just did tonight. It was great talking with Carmen and sharing what God has been doing in my life. I would love to get to know her and the other woman more as time passes by. It's really such a blessing just to work with the Church and being with them and building relationships. It's so rewarding, it's an even greater feeling of getting paid. Money can never and I mean never will compare with the Joy of serving others and being a blessing to them. It still amazes me to this day how the Lord uses a forgiven sinner like me to bring other people to His Son Jesus Christ. It's such an amazing feeling that nothing else compares to that. Just ask the Lord to use you and He will. I guarantee it. Him using me as an insignificant person to make an impact into other people's lives. Wow. Praise the Lord for His Son Jesus Christ!!! God bless all of you my brothers and sisters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment