Saturday, February 9, 2013

2/9/13

Today was my day to do some of homework and also to buy groceries with my family friend. We left later on the evening to Wal-Mart and as we were approaching the entrance I saw an old man asking for money donations for something. I felt that God was telling me that I should to give. After we bought our groceries and were exiting Wal-Mart I took a $20 that I had gotten as cash back. I gave it to the man and told him "God bless you" with a pat on his shoulder. It felt really good to give and I wish I would have talked to him or given him a gospel tract, but no one is perfect. But I'll be praying for that man's soul and I ask you my brother's and sister's that you please pray for his soul too. The bible says that God loves a cheerful giver and I love to give things away! 2 Corinthians 9:7 Be a giver and start blessing people, not only with material things like objects and money, but with love and the gospel which is the greatest news on earth. God bless all of you my brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment