Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jeremiah 33:3

Tonight I was doing some studying again with my friend Vik who is not a believer in Jesus Christ, but I am praying for the salvation of his soul. Please pray for the salvation of my friend Vik and for the seeds I have planted in other lost people's lives. Anyway's as I was driving I noticed a bus that had the number 333 on it. I was staring with my mouth a little open and thinking that I have been seeing that number everywhere I go. I have seen that number more than twice on different occasions. I was just so flabbergasted and amazed of how I keep seeing that number, the Lord Jesus is so amazing. Here is Jeremiah 33:3 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' God is good. I don't know how He does what He does, but He is good and His power is mysterious.  Wow. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment