Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4/23/13

"Truth is, you never fail to amaze me how much faith and heart you have to God! I admire that so much from you, and it inspires me to strengthen my faith and relationship with Him. I know your path has been paved and you will get far in the future! It was great meeting you during summer school."
"First impression, hmm, very ambitious and kind!"
-A Christian friend of mine. 
You know when I read this, I felt really good, but humble as well and how God uses me to inspire others to strengthen their relationship with Him. God is so good and I thank Him for using me as an instrument to inspire all of you my brothers and sisters to share the biblical gospel with everyone. And for God using this blog of mine to encourage all of you. It's all about Jesus and not about me. Praise Him forever and ever!!! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment