Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10/1/13

Today I had my philosophical religions class and it was very fun and interesting as always. After that, I decided to walk around my school campus and lay down or give gospel tracts to people. As I was walking into the building where the school cafeteria was, I saw my friend. I have not seen her in a while and we caught up a little bit. Then I came into the cafeteria and sat down next to my friend Justin. We talked for a little bit then I walked over to my other friend Haman who is from the Middle East. We had a nice back to back conversation about what he believes about Jesus and who he is. He told me that since he is Muslim, he believes that Jesus was a good prophet or moral teacher. But he does not believe he died on the Cross and rose from the dead. And he certainly doesn't believe that He is the Son of God He claimed to be. We had a very good conversation. Please pray for his soul and that the Holy Spirit would work in his heart to lead him to the Savior Jesus Christ. His name again is Haman. Afterwards I went back to my friend Justin and talked for a bit. Then I gave him a chick cartoon gospel tract (which are great by the way) and told him it's a cartoon and to enjoy it. He gladly took it. As I sat down with my two friends who were conducting a bible study, I noticed my friend Justin read the gospel tract. As I was watching him read it he was nodding his head slightly. Please pray for Justin's soul and that the Holy Spirit would work in his heart so he can be saved. As I was leaving the campus, I placed a gospel tract on top of garbage can. I know the Lord will use that tract to His advantage in a lost person's life. Please pray for the person who took that tract (whoever it is) and that the Holy Spirit would work in that person's heart and lead them to faith in Jesus. Please pray for these people's souls and the Lord would be glorified! God bless you my brothers and sisters! And praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment