Monday, October 14, 2013

10/14/13

Hello brothers and sisters! Today is such a wonderful day! Do you want to know why? It's because the gospel got out into a lost person's hands and I also planted the gospel in various places today. The power went out today and I could not leave the street I was on until truck moved out of the way. Then I drove myself to Taco Bell and ate a big meal. Afterwards I talk with a student that is a senior at my High School. We had a short nice conversation and then I gave him a chick tract and told Ancor (pronounced "on-core") "here is a comic book for you to enjoy." And he said that he will read it and said thanks. I also placed a chick tract inside the restroom in Taco Bell and I pray that someone will read the tract. I know the Lord is always faithful even when we are not because He never changes. I also went to the bank to deposit cash into my account and placed a gospel tract on the atm machine. I remember when I came to the bank in the past and noticed the same gospel tract thrown into a bush. I am simply doing my job planting the gospel into people's lives. If people want to reject Jesus Christ, that's ok with me because we humans have a choice to make. God gave us the freedom of choice whether to accept His Son Jesus Christ or reject Him. It's our choice. I am just warning people and being faithful. Then I drove over to City Beach to apply for a job. I placed a chick tract inside of a plastic tray where the restaurants menus were in. So I thought "hey, why not give people a surprise of the gospel?" Then I left and came back to my family friends house. Please pray my brothers and sisters for Ancor (pronounced "on-core") and the other tracts I left at those places. Pray that Ancor would read the tract and pray also that God the Holy Spirit would work in his heart with the seed of the gospel I planted in his life. Pray that lost people would pick up those other gospel tracts and read them and that God the Holy Spirit would also work in their lives as well. God is most glorified today!!! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment