Sunday, October 20, 2013

10/20/13

Hello my brothers and sisters! I hope you all had a blessed and wonderful Sunday today being with your Church and praising the Lord on the Sabbath. Today has been fantastic being with my Church and enjoying their company, but most importantly the Lord's presence. After I had lunch at In-N-Out burger, I left to see my friend and the spa party his company was hosting. I got to try out a few of the products from this company called USANA Health Sciences. It's an excellent company that create products that improve a person's health. I had a nice time there and then a man named Omar whom I met, was walking outside. I approached him and gave him a chick cartoon gospel tract and told him to enjoy it. The gospel tract was Halloween themed since Halloween is around the corner. His name is Omar so please, please pray for his soul and that the gospel would be sowed in his heart. And the Lord would work through him through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit convicts condemned sinners of their sin and then at that right time they repent, turn the Lord Jesus Christ to save them. And then they become forgiven sinners. Pray for Omar's soul. I was driving home smiling and joyful because of that seed I planted in Omar's life. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment