Monday, October 28, 2013

Prayer

Hello my brothers and sister please pray for my mailmen whom I gave a gospel tract to today. Pray that the Lord would work through his heart so he can be saved. Pray also that the Holy Spirit would convict my mailman of his sin so he can repent and believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ and accept Him as his Savior. Thank you my brothers and sisters! And thank you so much for reading my blogs! It means a lot. I love you all and God bless! May the Lord Jesus Christ be glorified forever and ever! Today is a glorious day because the Gospel was given out!!! Amen! "Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." Revelation 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment