Thursday, October 10, 2013

You are loved

Since God is love, you don't have to worry about people here on earth that don't love you. I know of course, you have family members and friends that love you as well. And of course I love  you all with all my heart because you are my brothers and sisters. But at times when you feel alone and that no one cares about you or loves you, look to Jesus. He loves you even more than you can imagine. I have had times like those, but I know I am loved by our Savior Jesus Christ. So I don't need to worry about people here not loving me. But I love all of you my brothers and sisters. And know that Jesus loves you and the world that He gave His life for you on the Cross to die for our sins and then rose from the dead. He shed His blood to wash away your sins. All you need to do is repent of your sins (turn away from them) and trust Christ as your Lord and Savior. Ask Him to forgive you and ask Him to be your Savior. He loves you more than anything. "You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you." Psalm 86:5


No comments:

Post a Comment