Sunday, November 3, 2013

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for the souls that I witnessed to and shared the Gospel with. I have passed out lots of Gospel tracts with lots of lost souls and I am asking all of you to please pray for them. Pray, pray, pray. That is all I am asking you to do. Pray the Lord would work through their hearts through His Holy Spirit to convict these lost people of their sin. And to drop to their knees and call out to Jesus to save them. He is the crucified and resurrected Savior of the world. Let lost people know that because they need to hear what Jesus did for them and how His blood can wash away all of their sin. I love you all my brothers and sisters and God bless you all! May the grace and love of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Keep preaching that Gospel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment