Friday, November 29, 2013

Prayer!

Hello again my brothers and sisters! I am asking you to please pray for my sister (who is part of my family) for the Gospel to be sowed in her heart so she can repent of her sin and place her trust in Jesus to be saved. Please pray for her my brothers and sisters. I love her a lot and I want her to trust Jesus as her Savior. Jesus is the only one that can save her from her sin. His shed blood can wash it all away, and nothing else can! Please pray for her my friends and that the Lord would touch her heart. Their is only one way to the Father and that is through the Lord Jesus Christ to crucified and resurrected Savior of the world! "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me." John 14:6 Amen. Keep preaching the Gospel my brothers and sisters! Time is short.  

No comments:

Post a Comment