Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What a wonderful night

Tonight was such a blessed night. As I was leaving Taco Bell, a handicapped man was approaching the door slowly and I walked over and opened it for him. That felt really good. God is good all the time, amen. Afterwards as I was leaving the street, I noticed a homeless woman standing on a curb in between the street as I was on and the other on the opposite side. I drove past her but I knew that was not the right thing to do. The Holy Spirit was convicting my heart to turn around and help this woman. So I went back to the same area where she was and parked my car. I walked up to her and said hello and how she was doing. I then blessed her with $6 and shared the Gospel with her. I then asked if I could pray for her and she said yes. So I prayed for her and she was so thankful and grateful. I then got in my car and when I came to the same street she was on, I waved and smiled from a distance. As I came close to her, she patted her chest with her hand repeatedly and I gave her a thumbs up. It was such a blessing. I thank the Lord Jesus for using me to show His goodness to other people He brings across my path like that woman. Please pray for Cassie's soul and pray the Holy Spirit would convict her of her sin so she repent and believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of her sins so she can be saved. God is glorified tonight and forever and ever!!! Amen. It's all about Jesus and not about me. Thank you Lord for using me for your glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment