Monday, December 16, 2013

Hello!

Hello my friends! I apologize if I have not been blogging for the past few days. I have been busy with work and packing for Florida, speaking of which I am in Florida as I am writing to you now. I will be here for at least 2-3 weeks. So I will try to blog as much as possible, but remember that I also need to spend time with my family as well. I want to share my stories with you as I was coming to Florida. While I was in the airport I saw a women playing the piano. What I didn't know was that she was the same exact person I sat next to on the airplane! Wow!!! The Lord does really amazing stuff I tell you my friends. We both introduced ourselves and her name is Jill like Jack and Jill. We talked on and off on the plane flight and I learned a lot about her. Then at the end of the flight I gave her a Gospel tract and she happily took it and started to read it and enjoy it. She couldn't finish it, so she said that she will read it later. Then as we got off the flight, she decided to accompany me as I waited for my flight which was really nice. We had more nice conversations and then I said bye to her before I boarded my flight. Please pray for Jill's soul and the Lord would work through her heart with the Gospel seed that I planted when I gave her that Gospel tract. I got on my next flight and introduced myself to the woman next to me. Her name is Emily and she is from Kansas city. We also talked on the plane flight as well, but not as much as I did with Jill back on the previous flight. When we arrived in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida I gave her a Gospel tract. I said to her that it was my early Christmas gift for her and told her that it was a comic book. She happily took it and replied "I love comic books!" That statement made me happy knowing that she will read that comic book. Please pray for both Jill and Emily's souls my brothers and sisters. I love and care about their souls so much that I gave them both the precious Gospel. Pray the Lord would work through their hearts through the Holy Spirit to convict them of their sin so they can repent and turn to Jesus to save them. Please pray for them my brothers and sisters, pray for them to be saved. To God be the glory through our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment