Saturday, January 25, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for a lost soul whom I gave the Gospel to yesterday. I felt so compelled by the Holy Spirit and I knew it was the Holy Spirit. Because I wanted to leave to my friends house, but I saw a lost soul just sitting by himself in the car that he was driving. I knew the Lord was telling me in my heart and I am paraphrasing this or saying in in my own words. But I knew the Lord was telling me "what excuse do you have son, not give the Gospel to him? He is a lost soul in need of My Son Jesus Christ and you should not ignore him." I knew the Lord was telling me that in my heart through the Holy Spirit and let me tell you when that Spirit convicts, it convicts. It's such a great and moving feeling that you have. So I walked up to the guy and asked him how he was doing and he said good. So then I said to him "did you get one of these? It's a free comic book." And he said "free comic book? Sure, thank you!" I told him to enjoy it and then I walked away back to my car. And you know what? I have no regrets and when I look back, I am so happy I gave that man the Gospel. Imagined if I didn't, wow that would have been bad. But I am so thankful that the Holy Spirit really moved me to share the Gospel with him. Pray for that man's soul and that the Lord would work through his heart. Pray for that seed I planted in his heart through the Gospel. His soul matters to me my friends. Do you care about souls like that? Please pray the Lord would draw him to Jesus so he can repent of his sins and believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved. Amen. I love you all and God bless you my brothers and sisters. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment