Friday, February 7, 2014

Desire for lost souls

My brothers and sisters, do you have a strong desire in you to share the Gospel with lost souls around you? If you know you are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and going to Heaven, don't you want to share what Jesus has done for the world too? Don't be selfish and keep the Gospel to yourself. If you know your going to Heaven but don't want to share the Gospel with others, how selfish you are! I'm sorry if that sounded harsh but that's the truth my friends. I want to tell you all the truth because I love and care about you all. I would love all of you to share the true biblical Gospel of the Lord Jesus with everyone you can because lost souls matter. We don't want any lost soul to burn in Hell forever. Our job is simply to share the Gospel with the lost and warn them. It's their choice whether they want to accept or reject Christ as their Savior. Keep sharing the Gospel with the lost my brothers and sisters while their is still time. God bless you all! And praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment