Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for two lost souls that I shared the Gospel with. One is a cashier at an gas station that I gave a Gospel tract to yesterday. His name is Robert. And today I gave my classmate a Gospel tract today. His name is Joel, you know like the prophet Joel from the bible! I thought that was pretty cool. Please pray for these two lost souls my brothers and sisters and may the Lord draw them to Himself. I planted the seed of the Gospel in their heart and depending on what "soil" they are like from the parable of the sower, that will determine how they react to the message of the Gospel. A seed was planted and I trust the Lord to do His work. He is always faithful even when we are not! Amen!!! Pray for these two souls my family. I love you all and God bless! Praise our Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment