Monday, February 10, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for another lost soul and shared the Gospel with. His name is Juan, it's a Spanish name and I don't know how to type out the pronunciation so just do the best you can. At the end of class I gave him the tract and then I prayed for his soul. I then went to the bathroom and took another Gospel tract and taped it to the paper towel dispenser. Please pray for Juan and for the person who took the Gospel tract that he found in the bathroom. I care about souls my friends and these stories prove it. If I didn't care about the lost these stories would not have been shared. But I care about the lost so much for them to hear about Jesus Christ the Savior who died for their sins. And with His precious blood that can wash away their sins that He shed on the cross. Then He rose from the dead!!! This is the good news that must be shared with every lost sinner on the planet. Please pray for these souls my friends. I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord the Gospel was shared!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment