Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Prayer!

My brothers and sisters, please pray for a lost soul that I gave a tract to in the bathroom at school. Pray the Lord would work through his heart with the seed of the gospel I sowed in his heart. Also pray for another lost soul whom I shared the gospel with near the house that I live. He was fixing a electric box since he was a technician and I wanted to give a gospel tract to him but he was talking on the phone. So later I walked outside to see if he was still there and he was! I got so excited that I couldn't wait to share the gospel with him. And the best part was that I didn't have any fear in me at all. It's as if the Lord removed all of that and just used me for His glory. Which He did of course and I believe that to be true. The Lord Jesus has changed my heart and mind so much that I now care about lost people and where their souls will spend eternity. I don't want anybody to go to a lake of fire when they die. I will not let any lost person burn there forever and ever. It makes me sad just to think about that. Satan hates me already and has been hating me ever since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior. He will do anything to try and stop me from sharing the gospel. He will try and stop any believer in Christ from sharing the gospel. So keep sharing the gospel my brothers and sisters! Jesus will be pleased and you will make Him very happy while making the devil mad as crazy. So please pray for these two souls my brothers and sisters. I love and care about them that much. Do you care about the lost like that? Like Peter, Paul, Stephen and Andrew did. Obey the Lord's command and share the gospel with lost people around you. Don't wait. I love you all my brothers and sisters! God bless you and praise the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever!!! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment