Saturday, February 22, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters. Please pray for a lost soul I gave a gospel tract to today at Sweet Tomatoes. He is a employee there and I gave him the tract just as he left the bathroom. Please pray the Lord would work through his heart so he can be saved. But ultimately it's all about glorifying the Lord and giving Him the glory. Obedience to the Lord is more important. I have a strong desire to see lost people come to repent of their sins and know Christ as their Savior. But what's even more important is glorifying God and giving Him credit. We don't save souls, the Holy Spirit simply convicts the sinner of their sin. All we do is deliver the message and pray for them. God will do the rest of the work, we have done our job by sowing the seed for the glory of God, and He will take care of the rest. Everything we do is for the glory of God. His love that He has for us should motivate us to share the gospel with everyone! It's all about glorifying the Lord, once we obey the Lord then He will give us that desire to love others and share His Son with everyone! I love you all my brothers and sisters! God bless you! Please pray for that lost soul my friends and may be glorified in it all. Amen!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment