Sunday, February 23, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my friends! Please pray for a lost soul that I shared the gospel with today. His name is Thomas and he is homeless. After I went to the bathroom in a restaurant plaza, I walked over to Thomas and blessed him. I gave him money and then asked him if I could pray for him. After I prayed for him I shared the gospel with Thomas. At one point I pointed and looked at Thomas and said "Thomas, I share all this with you because I love you and care about your soul." He was very thankful and thanked me more than once. I could see that he was grateful for what I shared with him. He shook my hand and then I walked away. He told me "Thanks for that. You have given me something to think about." Can Jesus use you? Yes of course He can! Please the Lord and make Him proud. He wants to use you for His glory. It's all about the glory of God and glorifying Him with all you got. Please pray for Thomas and the Lord would work through His heart. Above all, the Lord Jesus is glorified!!! Amen! I love you all my brothers and sisters and God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment