Thursday, February 6, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for a new friend that I just met at my friends house tonight. Her name is Alyssa and she is very spiritual. I gave her a Gospel tract and she took it happily. She is spiritual but is not saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. Pray for that seed that I planted in her heart and that the Lord would work through her heart and draw her to His Son Jesus Christ so she can be saved. Please my brothers and sisters, I really care about her soul. I love her that much to share the Gospel with her. She matters that much to me. Do you care about souls like that? Pray for Alyssa's soul. If you need pronunciation for her name it's (uh-lis-a). Her soul matters to the Most High God the Lord Jesus Christ. And if her soul matters to Him then it matters to me. Please pray the Lord would save her my brothers and sisters. I love you all and God bless you my friends! Praise the Lord another seed was planted!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment