Saturday, February 15, 2014

True story

Hello my brothers and sisters! I want to share with all of you a story that is very tragic, but true. I heard this story while watching a movie called finger of God. It's about a Buddhist monk who has been dead, then came back to life right before they cremated his body. Here are the words from the story. "Just as the body was about to be burned, the dead monk suddenly sat up, shouting 'It's all a lie! I saw our ancestors burning and being tortured in some sort of fire. I also saw Buddha and many other Buddhist holy men. They were all in a sea of fire! We must listen to the Christians, he continued emphatically, they're the only ones who know the truth!" If you want to see the link to the site so you know I'm not lying, click on the link below. People are dying every day and most of their souls are going to Hell burning in the fire forever and ever. We must warn them and tell them about Jesus! Share the Gospel with them my brothers and sisters. Please do. Jesus doesn't want anyone to burn in Hell forever, and neither do I. God bless you my brothers and sisters! 

http://amightywind.com/testimonies/Monk.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment