Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What a blessed day!

Today was an absolutely wonderful day! I had school earlier this morning and I was still hungry since I barely ate anything while my stay in LA. And so after school, I drove over to Taco Bell and ate food. While I was in Taco Bell I gave a gospel tract to a man who was waiting for the bathroom. Please pray for that seed I sowed into his heart my brothers and sisters. I cared about that man's soul to share the gospel with him. Pray the Lord Jesus would work through his heart so he can be saved. After Taco Bell I decided to go and talk with a homeless woman whom I met before. I saw her as I drove into the road where the Taco Bell was. I approached her and we both remembered each other and we had a nice long conversation. I wanted to bless her even more by praying for her. Her name is Melissa. Please pray for Melissa's soul my brothers and sisters. I care about her soul a lot and it makes me sad to watch people go by a homeless person and not do anything about it. That really does suck. Do something about it and talk with a homeless person, bless them. Give them money, pray for them, share the gospel. Their is nothing more fun and nothing better then blessing people not only with money, or your time, but with the gospel. The greatest news ever given to the human race. Pray for Melissa and that man's soul my friends. Pray that the Lord would bless Melissa with a home and with money as well. I trust the Lord will do the rest because He is always faithful and He always does what He says. "From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do." Isaiah 46:11 Jesus is good all the time ladies and gentlemen, but He also hates sin. Repent of your sins and surrender to Christ. He loves you with all His heart. I love you all my friends! God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever!!! Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment