Friday, March 14, 2014

Prayer makes things happen

When you pray and ask the Lord to do something or to help you in a situation, He will act. Even if it takes some time and you feel that nothing is happening. If you are waiting for an answer from the Lord, be patient. Jesus will answer your prayer, be rest assured. When I pray, I don't pray for a new car, or money to fall from the sky. I never ask the Lord for anything selfish because it's not about me. It's all about Jesus Christ. I pray and ask the Lord to bless my food of course and for Him to give me strength to do something. But my favorite thing to pray about is for Him to put divine appointment right in front of my eyes. Divine appointments are my absolute favorite because I know the Lord will put the right people in my path to talk to about Jesus. I have experienced this myself because I have seen people get into conversations about Jesus and wanting to talk about eternity. When you pray for these divine appointments, watch God do awesome things! "Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving." Colossians 4:2 Praise the Lord!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment