Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for a lost soul that I've been wanting to share the gospel with. His name is Brian and he is the boyfriend of my family friend's sister. I was thinking about sharing the gospel with him today and I finally got the chance! All thanks to the Lord! I was just thinking about his soul today and the Lord knew that I wanted to share the gospel with him. So out of nowhere Brian asked me if I would be willing to give him a ride back to his house. I gladly offered and gave him a ride. Before he got out of my car, I gave him a gospel tract and he took it while laughing a little with a smile on his face. Please pray for his soul my brothers and sisters. I care a lot about his soul and now I have warned him with the gospel. It's now it's up to Brian whether he wants to repent of his sins and trust in Jesus Christ alone. Please pray for Brian's soul my friends. I knew the Lord provided this opportunity for me to share the gospel with him and I did. It's his choice. I know that even if he rejects Jesus Christ, he will have no excuse on Judgment Day because he got the warning of the gospel. I have planted the seed and have done my work. I will trust the Lord to do the rest because He is always faithful no matter what. He remains faithful no matter what, amen!!! So please pray the Lord would work through Brian's heart so he can be convicted of his sin and repent of them and trust Christ to save him. God is good, amen! Praise the Lord a seed was planted today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment