Friday, March 28, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I went to the shopping mall today to go witnessing and I had some great conversations with people. Pray for the seeds I have planted at the mall and for people to think about their eternal destination and where they will spend eternity after they die. I don't know if they could die the next day or get killed in a car accident that night. Of course were my conversations with them perfect? No, not even close but I was just being a faithful obedient servant to Jesus Christ. The didn't plant perfect seeds, I planted faithful seeds that the Lord can use for His glory. Jesus can use that conversation I had with those people for His glory. So please pray for their lost souls my friends. To God be the glory forever and ever through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Amen!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment