Thursday, March 6, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Today was another great day of planting seeds! i talked with a guy named Frank this morning and he is from Nigeria. I did the best I could to talk with him about Jesus and tell him what He has done for him. He believed that after he died their would be judgement and that God would send him to either Heaven or Hell. I forgot to mention repentance and having faith in Jesus Christ, but I am not a perfect person, I am only faithful. As long as I am being obedient to Jesus Christ and telling people about Jesus and handing them gospel tracts. Please pray for that seed I planted in Frank's life and may the Lord work through his heart where the gospel was sowed. Later I drove over to my friend's college and visited my friend at a meeting. It was surprise to her because she and I have not seen each other for more than a year! It was so nice to see her again and to tell you the truth I want to ask her out on a date, but I don't know. So please pray for wisdom my brothers and sisters and what the Lord wants me to do. And also before I saw my friend I asked for directions to my destination. I walked up to a stranger and asked him to point me to where I was going. He gladly did and then I gave him a gospel tract. Please pray for his soul my brothers and sisters and may the gospel be sowed into his heart so he can be saved. Pray the Lord would work through his heart. Today was a great day of planting seeds! God is good! Amen!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment